By now, you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin – this and other crypto-currencies have stories of people making thousands of dollars overnight.
Like any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. That’s why starting with Bitcoin’s free 10 is a great way to try it out and start learning how it works. I am still new to all of these fields and have stumbled upon this process during my research. It helped me, so I thought I should share it with you.
The first thing about buying Bitcoin is that there are several main ways to buy it and it is not that complicated to do.
The two main ways to buy Bitcoin are through a broker, or through an exchange. Check out the Coinbase Exchange – one of the largest exchanges, with a clean and easy-to-understand interface, accessible by applications from a variety of mobile and computer platforms and offering you ড 10 free bitcoin to get started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried, and it works well – BTCMarkets and Coinspot, both of which are great for naming – but Coinbase only has a ড 10 startup bonus.
The added benefit of Coinbase is that it is managed locally in multiple currencies – if you live in Australia, for example, all your data will be displayed in Australian dollars, so you don’t have to keep your finger exchange rate and the like.
Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that coinbase deals – you can buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), or even Lightcoin (LTC) – the currency you decide to use is still ড 10. Can free bitcoin.
Without further ado, here it is – how you get your Bitcoin for 10 free:
1) Sign up for CoinBase (the link at the bottom of this article will qualify you for a 10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process by verifying your email address, phone number and uploading proof of your ID (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID – this can be done by taking a photo with your phone)
3) Enter your credit card details, and verify the card by viewing the transaction Coinbase will add your internet banking statement (this is instant, and you will not receive a charge)
4) Place an order for US $ 100 Bitcoin, Etherium – whatever – on your now-active account. If your local currency is not the US dollar, you need to make sure you order the same amount in US dollars
*** Note Important: All Bitcoin purchases come with a fee, and Coinbase is no different. A. Most, The fee for your initial $ 100 purchase should be around ড 4 ***
5) That’s it! A few days later, a ক 10 Bitcoin coin will appear in your Coinbase account – even when you subtract the purchase fee.
So, if you are curious about Bitcoin, want to scratch your foot without risk and get some free money (!) During the process, give it a try. Bonus Bitcoin will cover more than your fees for that first deposit and it can help you learn everything.
Some final notes:
This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you will not receive free credit
Below you can only get বিনামূল্যে 10 free if you sign up using the link below $
The offer above is time-limited – after creating your account using the link, you have 180 days Of which Bitcoin, Litcoin or Etherium are valued at US 100 100 to buy and still get 10 10 credit.
I hope you have a rich and lucky future with Bitcoin and will take advantage of the free 10. Free money doesn’t come every day and with Bitcoin rising at a rate recently, ড 10 can count quite quickly! My plan is to sit at 110 110 for a while and see what happens and get a feel for the ups and downs of Bitcoin. Let’s see how we go.